Are you a hunter who is just sick and tired of heading out, only to find other hunters ruining your experience? If you are new to the world of hunting, this can be especially frustrating, as these others may steal your first kill before you get a chance to raise your gun! The Cedar Knoll Hunting Lodge is proud to present comprehensive guided hunting in South Carolina on private land that is located near the Savannah River in the Lowcountry.
Going hunting on private land can change the way you hunt. We offer more than 3,000 acres of intensely managed land that is rich with deer, wild boar, and quail. Our guides will take you out in the morning to prime hunting areas, giving you a chance to shoot without worrying about others ruining your experience. Furthermore, we feature wonderful lodge accommodations that include a dining hall, large game room, a pool table, and central heat and AC for your comfort. If you are looking for something cozier, you can also request a visit to our magnificent executive lodge.
Plan your next trip today! Whether you are interested in hunting with your children or are getting together with a couple of buddies, we are confident that you will enjoy our guided hunting packages.
Are you looking for some great music to enjoy before your next hunting trip? Here are five great recommendations:
- “Fred Bear” by Ted Nugent – Everyone needs a good tune to hype them up before they go hunting. Who better than The Nuge to get your blood pumping before you head out? Many hunters have added this selection to their playlist to get them going!
- “Openin’ Day” by Rhett Akins and Dallas Davidson – If you are looking for a tune that makes you nostalgic for hunting trips of the past, this calm country tune is right for you.
- “Hunting Girl” by Jethro Tull – Tull is a great way to prep for the hunt. This progressive rock group, known for the classic rock staple “Aqualung,” tells the story about the queen of hunters.
- “I Won’t Go Huntin’ with You, Jake” by Buck Owens and Buddy Allen – Your hunting playlist does not have to be serious! If you like a good country sing-song before you go out, this classic tune from 1972 is an excellent choice.
- “Hungry like the Wolf” by Duran Duran – Even hunters like a little pop music! This classic jam has a fast pace and is perfect for those who want something catchy and fun.
You can listen to these hunting jams before you head out on guided hunting trips with the team at the Cedar Knoll Hunting Lodge. We offer excellent accommodations and exciting trips for hunters of all skill levels.